Call to Book Now! (210)669-3773
1. Pick a date:
Most parties are held on a Saturday or Sunday.
Graduation open houses are the most requested and we start booking those about 6 months prior to the date. The sooner, the better.
We can do parties on a weekday – Fridays are occasionally requested. However, we would require prior notice as this would require us to rearrange our regular schedule to accommodate a weekday party.
June and July are our busiest months. Please remember this when planning your party, so that you can be sure to get the date you want.
We are also available for holidays. We have made pizzas on New Year’s Day, July 3-4, Labor Day, and Halloween.
2. Please have in mind a general idea of whether there will be additional food or side dishes at the party.
This helps us determine the number of pizzas you will likely need.
The final decision on this should be made about 3 weeks prior to the party.
3. How many people do you plan on serving? A general number is helpful.
We need a final count about 2 weeks prior to the party date.
4. We require a minimum of 30 pizzas (about 10 inches diameter) to book a party.
5. What time is the party? When do you want us to start serving?
6. After you speak with us, we will schedule a time to meet within the week, to view where the party will be held, logistics for set up of the oven, as well as where the buffet table will be set for serving.
We will bring a contract for you to sign.
We require a deposit at this time as well.
7. Please call (210)669-3773 to book your party. If we do not answer directly, please leave a message with the requested party date. We generally return phone calls within a few hours.
Evoo = extra virgin olive oil
Salads caprese-mozzarella, basil, balsamic vinegar, cherry tomatoes
Country salad -cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, parsley, cilantro
MARGHERITA crushed tomato, sauce, mozzarella, basil, parmigiano evoo
Sausage PIZZA fennel sausage blend of provolone and mozzarella cheese crushed tomatoes sauce evoo
PEPPERONI PIZZA pepperoni blend cheeses evoo crushed tomato sauce
WHITE PIZZA creme fraiche mushrooms onions parmiganio arugula evoo
PESTO PIZZA pesto cheese blend of provolone mozzarella mushrooms
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA chicken bbq sauce blend of provolone and mozzarella cheeses mild red peppers fresh onion cilantro
GOLDSTONE fresh crushed tomato sauce fennel sausage roasted mushrooms pine nuts pancetta mozzarella Evoo fresh basil
We can make any desirable pizza imaginable
DESERT PIZZA BLACK CURRENT JAM AND MARSHMILLOWS
* We also serve upon request gluten free pizza and dairy free pizza.
Serving the Greater San Antonio Area
Prior to your event, we will meet with you to decide on where to place the oven, buffet table, and other supplies. We can help you decide how many pizzas to order, depending on what other foods you will be having. We usually bring about 10 extra dough balls to accommodate possible overages that sometimes occur.
Above all, we create an experience. We want you and your guests to enjoy our food, and the atmosphere. Feel free to ask us questions while we are cooking. We enjoy sharing our passion for wood fired pizza, and love to talk about it. We arrive to your location about 1 1/2 hours prior to desired “eating time.” We assemble the oven and ‘fire it up.’ It takes about an hour for the wood to burn down enough to heat the hearth.
There is a $15 Per Person cost Pricing that only includes pizza and a $20 charge that includes pizza, salad, and desserts . We require a 50% deposit to secure the date . We have a $150 setup fee so the minimum will be $600 plus tax and gratuity.